Individual Membership (Voting): $65
The Alberta Museums Association (AMA) is committed to supporting
museum professionals in all stages of their career development. In
addition to the regular benefits of becoming a member, an Individual
Membership with the AMA unlocks access to a number of opportunities
for museum professionals.
Investing in Professionalism
- Access to the AMA's Grants Program (up to $5,000 per year) for
professional development opportunities ranging from courses to
informal study tours.
Career Development and Networking
- The AMA's courses, symposia, speaker series, and Annual
Conference will supply you with practical skills and access to the
latest innovations in museum practice - all at a discounted
- Access the vast knowledge base in the Alberta museum community
and create strategic partnerships through AMA-organized
- Cultivate your competencies for museum leadership through
volunteer, mentoring, and publishing opportunities.
- The AMA's publications, website, and advisories are designed to
keep you up-to-date on trends affecting cultural professionals so
that you can be more effective in your practice.
- The AMA is dedicated to representing the concerns and interests
of the Alberta museum community through strategic communication
with government, stakeholders, and partners.