This category is open to societies, corporations, unincorporated
organizations, associations, non-governmental organizations, or
government bodies who support the Objects of the Association.
Institutional Members of the AMA are part of a network of over 200
museums and countless professionals who are leaders in their
Annual fee is based on your organization's operating budget:
Institutional Membership comes with a variety of exclusive
Access to the Recognized Museum Program
- Admission is reserved for Institutional Members of the
- Unlock a number of promotional benefits which can be used to
leverage support for within your community.
AMA's Advisory Services
- Access a wealth of knowledge and expertise provided
conveniently through email or over the phone.
- Opportunities to receive in-person support during an AMA's site
Career Development and Networking
- Receive discounts on employee professional development with
member and bulk registration rates for the AMA's courses,
workshops, and Annual Conference.
- Access the vast knowledge base in the Alberta museum community
and create strategic partnerships through AMA-organized
- Voting privileges at the AMA Annual General Meeting.