Go Back to Bookstore
Health & Safety Toolkits include a variety of physical and digital resources to support organizations to reopen and operate safely during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
One toolkit includes:
• “Welcome” sign with guidelines for visitors (1 large Coroplast poster)
• directional floor arrows (10 vinyl decals)
• two-metre distancing floor markers (8 vinyl decals)
• “Stand Here” floor lines (3 vinyl decals)
• “Maximum Capacity” wall signs (2 repositionable, rewriteable signs)
• hand sanitizer sign (1 small easel sign).
You will also receive digital files:
• print-ready digital files, allowing you to custom print additional signage and stickers as needed;
• digital files for additional types of instructional signs with a variety of messages to suit different circumstances;
• customizable templates for additional wayfinding and instructional signage that can be edited, updated, and printed on demand to meet the needs of your organization; and
• technical specifications with instructions for usage of stickers and signage.
Approximate value: $250. Shipping and handling is $40. (Please note, the AMA Bookstore will calculate this as $33.33 + 20% for a purchase total of $40.)
Organizations may order up to three toolkits; orders will be filled based on demand, while supplies last. An organization does not need to be an AMA member to order a toolkit. Please note that exact toolkit contents may be subject to change; you will receive an email notification confirming your order prior to it being shipped.
If you are buying from outside of Canada, or you would like more information, please contact AMA at 780.424.2626
Shipping and Handling Charges:
20% of total for all orders.